PRE BOOKING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you feel unwell, have a cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell, or have been in contact with Covid 19
please do not attend - seek medical advice.
For the safety of everyone these are the Conditions of Entry :-
You are booking a place to attend a session and agree to
1. Having your temperature recorded.
2. Wear a mask and visor at all times.
3. Respect the 2 metre distancing rule
4. Adhere to the one way system
5. Clean all contact surfaces used ie. benches, chisels, drills, band saw, lathe, ancillary equipment, handles and switches as required both during the session and at the end.
6. Only use allocated machines as set out and not to interfere with ventilation measures.
• As the kitchen/recreation area is closed, no food can be brought on site and only already prepared drinks can be consumed in the allocated lathe area.
• Whilst transactions will be conducted using Credit/Debit cards wherever possible. It should be noted that if cash is used this should be the correct amount as no change will be possible.
• At the present time no hands on tuition will be possible.
• The Session Leader is empowered to ensure safety measures are maintained at all times and to terminate a session for an individual or whole group when and where necessary.
• By making a booking you accept the terms and conditions set out and further permit your membership details to be shared for “Track and Trace” purposes if required.